We deliver your package through international couriers like Air Mail, Registered Air Mail, EMS, Fedex, UPS and DHL. Customers can choose the shipping method they like. Friendly reminder: if your package contained too many branded products, we may deliver it via different couriers in order to avoid the customs problem.
We deliver your package through 3 ways.
1. Global Expedited/Economy Express: the fastest way to ship your product globally. It typically takes 3 - 7 business days to arrive and is carried by one of the following global express shipping companies: DHL, UPS, FedEx, EMS
2. Global Postal Service: Air Mail (with No Tracking number) takes 10 – 25 business days, Registered Air Mail (with Tracking number) takes 10 – 20 business days.
3. Direct Line: takes about 5-10 business days, this shipping method only can work in some developed countries such as USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, and Spain .
Processing time: From the time we receive your order to when we packaging it, 1-2 business days are needed to check your order, confirm your payment and verify your address.
Please pay attention to that we do not process your orders on weekend or holidays. Therefore, please allow another 1-2 business days to process your weekend or holidays orders.
Packaging time: After processing your order, we will send a confirmation to the warehouse. Then your order will be shipped out within 1-2 business days if it is still in stock. You will be informed if the products are out of stock.
Shipping time: The time it takes for the shipping companies to deliver your package to you.
In general, the shipping time of each shipping method is as below:
Global Expedited/Economy Express: Most shipped packages will be delivered to youwithin 3-7 business days from the day they are shipped.
Global Postal Service: Most shipped packages will be delivered to youwithin 10-25 business days from the day they are shipped.
Direct Line: Most shipped packages will be delivered to you within 5-10 business days from the day they are shipped.
Shipping Fee depends on the number of items and the weight of your order, as well as the shipping method chosen. The prices displayed on product information pages do not include shipping fee.
There is an easy way you can estimate the shipping fee:
In shopping cart:
• On the item's Product Details page, click on Add to Cart.
• Enter your Shopping Cart and look for “Calculate Shipping Fee” at the middle of the page to see total shipping fee for the items in your cart.
• Choose the delivery country, then click “Show Estimated Price”, you will know the shipping fee.